Stay Connected during these hard times!
Our everyday normal is nothing but normal, and we need to find new ways to stay connected with Team members, clients and family members. Many industries have been hit hard by the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, with many Team members working remotely and businesses having to adapt or close for the Shelter in Place orders.
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your customers and Team members stay engaged and connected:
- Provide your staff with product training virtually. This is a great way to keep Team members engaged.
- Become familiar with the technology that is available in order to maintain contact with your customers such as Skype, GoToMeeting, and Zoom.
- Look at investing in digital ads (Google Ads and Paid Social Media Ads) to create brand awareness. With so many people working from home, increasing your presence is key to capture their attention.
- Be social, if you don’t have a presence on social media, now is the time. Create your Facebook page, Instagram account, Twitter, etc. and share them with your customers. Post pictures and updates.
- Update your Website and create a blog. Many of your customers are looking for updates and something good to read. So write an educational blog or post company updates.
Boost your network
- Update your LinkedIn account! Make sure your personal and company profile is complete and up to date.
- Time to online prospect, build yourself a database of potential new customers. LinkedIn is often a platform that is overlooked for prospecting.
Stay Home, Stay Healthy, and Stay Connected!